Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Berita Acara Serah Terima (BAST) Unit Apartemen Pondok Kelapa

What's upp! 

Year 2022, surely will end. The achievement in this year 2022, is I moved out from my rental house to my own apartment that I bought last year 2021. Before I moved out to my apartment, I had to sign the minutes of hand over or BAST (Berita Acara Serah Terima) which was held on last Wednesday, 02 November 2022, at Gallery Marketing of Nuansa Pondok Kelapa. 

Before we signed the document of BAST, we checked the apartment condition just like: 

Window



Light Switch 




Exhaust Fan 




KWH or  Kilowatt-hour


And many other things, just like water meter, the water flow in my bathroom. I did not have any special request for my studio condition. There is no make over at all. I agreed with all the condition and I signed the document and received the key. On 04 November, I officially moved in to my own apartment. I am very grateful for what I have achieved right this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment