Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

From Numismatics to Iron

As you already know, Numismatics is my hobby.  I kept my small change or my remaining money from my traveling around the world as a part of my numismatics hobby (money collection hobby). But as time goes by, I can't keep all that money especially when in need situation. I forced myself to sell that money to money changer. Recently, I went to money changer and sold my only 5 euro and my RM, SGD etc. 


From money changer I got IDR180K more or less.


Next, After I received the money, I directly went to The Electronic Store in Blok M Square. I looked for a new Iron. I doubted there would be no stock, but surprisingly the stock are there.


 

That Iron is typical new one. It is sold about IDR185K. I am so happy finally I got new one, and especially, I am grateful that I made my idle money became beneficial.  

No comments:

Post a Comment