Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Voucher from Minamiuonuma City

Good morning my friends, 

Start from today, I have decided to write my blog in English. 

I have told you about some of the benefits I received from Minamiuonuma city during this pandemic as a foreign student here.  

I will call to mind those benefits that I have received here: 

  1. Subsidy benefit. 
  2. Free masker. 
  3. Voucher.  
Voucher is the most recent one. To get the voucher, we need to received the invitation card from the city office first. The invitation is just like this. 
From City Office 


This card is delivered to our dorm mailbox.  We need to exchange this card into voucher in certain place just like in  the Urasa station. 


Back look

In the back, they provide an empty box. We need to write how much the voucher we want to exchange. The minimum is 1 voucher, and maximum is 4 vouchers. The detail is like this;  
  • I voucher = 5000 = 2500 yen 
  • 2 voucher=10.000 =5000 yen 
  • 3 voucher=15.000 = 7500 yen 
  • 4 voucher = 20.000= 10.000 yen 
I only bought 1 voucher for 2500 yen, and I have used the voucher to for the meals. Here is the voucher's look. 

This Voucher can be used only for the things as follow: 

Notes for using this voucher: 
  1. This voucher can only be used on transactions for dining, accommodation (souvenirs or services you are billed for at lodging facilities), or taxi and daiko services. This can not be exchanged for cash. 
  2. Small change can not be made even when you purchase total is less than that of the total face value of the voucher. 
  3. This voucher can not be exchanged, transferred or traded. 
  4. Minamiuonuma City and the Minamiuonuma City Resort Tourist Association will assume no responsibility in regard to the theft, destruction,  or loss of this voucher.
  5. This voucher cannot be used after the expire date has passed. 

This voucher is valid until December 31, 2020. 

Actually, if we see the voucher, there is barcode.  If we scan this barcode, we will find out the lists of the places/stores that accept the vouchers. 

But, this voucher is not eligible for the stores handling groceries and electrical appliances. 

My impression: 
I see this voucher as a policy to help the local economy. Especially, for helping the household business. As long as i knew, there are some stores owned by particular family that runs for dining business.  I personally say thank you very much for the concern of Minamiuonuma city's concern, especially to foreign students who have been studying here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment