Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy and yet get stuck

What is the most happiest moment when you are at office? 
Yup and the answer is  definitely when time to go home is cominng..
But it has two matters at a time..yup happy and get stuck  at a time..yup it is dilema for me
How can?
Oh my God as long as I work here in Batavia, i have to confront this situation...

The story is never change time to time or day by day...here what happens to me..

When time to go home is about to come, my heart is so pleasant, but it is dilema for me (just like what i said) as it really gets me everytime...especially when it takes so long to reach my lodge from my office. Beneath it all teh distance is not far away it is near. It can be reached arround 20 minutes but if  getting stuck, my way to my lodge, it takes one hour, more or less...

Why like this?
Yup because Metromini or public transportations must queue. I meant in the back can go or continue their route after the "first line" or Metromini in front of them go fisrt....hohoho..In fact, a driver can take over each one another... 
And the road alongg this part is narrow...Beneath it all the road is not so narrow it is wide and yet there is border....especially for return/back  route from Blok M....

I think if i want to avoid this problem i have to move to another place not stay at the lodge anymore...but today is not time for me to look for another lodge...i meant, just be patient and see the opportunity that will come. Next i can change my mind.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment