Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

They call me "Mungil"

Yup today is friday the last day of April. But i have so many stories that i can share with you.
Yup, OB or Office girl here call me "si Mungil'
I still remeber when she asked me how old i was. 
I let her to guess my age....and everytime i meet her, she always calls me "mungil"..
It doesn't make me see red. But i am so affected. Why? 
It means she wants to get closer to me and wanna make  friend with me. So, even though she only asks me "mungil", very short word but i can keep communicate with her..oh so happy that she remember me and i have friend. Because i feel no one pay attention just like her or don't wanna get closer to  me and make friend with me. In another word i feel  "certain people far away with me". And now her friend calls me "mungil' too....but it's okey..it means i have friends..........what she does to me makes me a bit warm or not so stiff ....i can smile though it just a bit....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment